The protection of your data is important to us. To visit our online shop, you do not need to provide any data. We only store anonymized access data without personal reference, like e.g. The name of your internet service provider, the page from which you are visiting us, or the name of the requested file. For collecting data, cookies can be used, but they also collect and store the data exclusively in anonymous or pseudonymous form and do not permit any conclusion on your person.
Personal data is only collected if you voluntarily provide it to us during the order process, when opening a customer account or when registering for our newsletter. We use the collected data exclusively for the execution of the contract. After completion of the contract, your data will be blocked and deleted after expiry of the tax and commercial law provisions, unless you have expressly consented to any further use of data. If you sign up for our monthly newsletter with your email address, we use your email address for our own advertising purposes until you unsubscribe from the newsletter.
Data security Your personal data is safe with us! They are encrypted and transmitted to us. Our websites are protected by technical measures against damage, destruction, unauthorized access.
Information and cancellation right You will receive information about your data stored free of charge at any time without giving reasons. You can always lock, correct or delete your data collected from us. You may revoke the consent to us at any time for collection and use without giving reasons. Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
(1) For the execution of purchase contracts (initiation, conclusion, settlement, warranties and reversal), for our services, the technical administration, our own marketing purposes and the securing of existing between you and us correspondence, we charge for the ordering process as well as the opening of a customer account personal data, which include: name, contact details, payment details, date of birth, email and telephone number. A transfer of your data may in principle be made to several companies, as far as this is necessary for the settlement of our contractual relationship, in particular in the following cases: a) A transfer is always made for the purpose of delivery to the shipping company commissioned by us for this purpose. The passing on only includes data, which are necessary for a dispatch of the commodity. b) If payment services are used for the payment transaction (eg Paypal, Stripe, Visa, Mastercard, Klarna etc.), your data will be forwarded to the used payment intermediaries. The same applies with regard to the credit institutions charged with the payment. c) In the case of payment difficulties, a claim can be assigned to a collection agency. In addition, information may be sent to credit bureaus. The passing on of the personal data required for this purpose is based on the comments on the credit check.
The transferred data may be used by the service providers solely for the purpose of their disclosure.
(2) In addition, your personal data will not be disclosed to third parties, unless we are not legally obliged to do so or you have given us prior consent.
(3) Personal data that you provide to us for the processing of order transactions can be stored for commercial and tax reasons up to 10 years.
(4) Your personal data is safe with us! They are encrypted and transmitted to us. Our websites are protected by technical measures against damage, destruction, unauthorized access.
(5) You will receive information about your stored data free of charge at any time without giving reasons. You can always lock, correct or delete your data collected from us. You may revoke the consent to us at any time for collection and use without giving reasons. Please contact email@example.com.
(6) Without the consent of the customer, the provider will not use the customer’s data for advertising, market or opinion research purposes.
Google Analytics Addendum
You can prevent data collection via Google Analytics by clickinghere. An “Opt-out Cookie” shall then be applied to your website which shall prevent any future collection of your data when visiting this website.
By using the reCAPTCHA service, you consent to the processing of data about you by Google in the manner and for the purposes set out above.